JULY MONTHLY MEDAL
Sunday 19th July 2020
18 HOLE INDIVIDUAL MEDAL
Handicap limit 28
£5 Entry Fee: £5 including 2’s sweep £5
Special Conditions: –
1) The 5 & 10 holes do not count for the 2’s sweep.
2) Entry fees must be placed in the competition box bearing the name of
the competition and the name of the competitor. If a name appears on the
starting list without an entry fee being paid any subsequent card
submitted will be disqualified from the competition.
3) This is a qualifying competition for handicap purposes.
4) Juniors must be accompanied by at least one adult.
5) A round of the Peter Higgins Eclectic Trophy and the Ron Baldwin Order of Merit
6) TO BE PLAYED FROM THE WHITE TEES
****Vouchers will be presented in the clubhouse following this competition***